Varomorus Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Effective Varroa mites Control
Varomorus Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Effective Varroa mites Control by Varomorus at Blah Dood. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. VAROMORUS - is a modern tool for the effective treatment of Varroa Mites. It is meant for effective treatment of bee colonies and for prevention of
VAROMORUS - is a modern tool for the effective treatment of Varroa Mites. It is meant for effective treatment of bee colonies and for prevention of varroatosis. It saves your time significantly and gives the high results!
It is used in the fumigation method of bee colonies. The bees are getting medicines during the evaporation process. Substances that can be used: amitraz, fluvalinate, tau-fluvalinate, thymol, oxalic acid, etc.) with a solvent (purified kerosene, water, ethanol 96%, etc.).
Using a VAROMORUS with pure ecological preparations (such as thymol, oxalic acid, etc ...), it is possible to effectively fight off the Varroa mites without using chemicals.
• Weight : 1,350 g
• Length : 470 mm
• Height : 300 mm
• Width : 150 mm
• Productivity : 100 bee colonies per 25 min.
The effectiveness of treatment for the entire period of treatment reaches: 95 - 99.9%
Comes with an English manual.
Please note: Gas tank isn't included. You can find it in any local store (Wallmart, Publix, Home Depot, etc.)
Same day shipping with the USPS Priority Mail, From Florida.
Features & Highlights
- Treats an average 100 bee colonies per 25 min.
- One puff of smoke is purposed to treat one bee family.
- Same day shipping with the USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days.)
- The most effective system used by professionals for Varroa mites treatment.
- Propane powered making the fogger completely portable. Compatible with a 14.1 oz. tall style or 16.4 oz. short style propane cylinder (sold separately).
|Package Weight:||4.19 pounds|