SPIDEX - Phytoseiulus Persimilis 10,000 live adult predatory mites
SPIDEX - Phytoseiulus Persimilis 10,000 live adult predatory mites by Koppert Biological Systems at Blah Dood. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Spider mites are a global pest in nearly all crops. Their great reproductive capacity enables them to cause enormous damage in a short period of
Features & Highlights
- Target: Two- spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae). All stages. Spidex can only survive on two spotted spider mites.
- Spidex is quick at clean-ups, taking down spider mite populations quickly. Adult predatory mites and nymphs search actively for their prey and suck them dry.
- Effective predator when temperatures are more moderate, 60°F - 85°F, critical relative humidity greater than 75% in order to survive. At the optimal temperature of 68°F, a single female predator will consume 5 adult spider mites or 20 nymphs/eggs per day.
- Phytoseiulus Persimilis is blind. It senses spider mites by touching webbing and by leaf damage scent triggering the predatory mite to move towards infestation populations.
- Product ships next day air within 1 to 2 business days. Not eligible for international shipping.
|Manufacturer:||Koppert Biological Systems|
|Brand:||Koppert Biological Systems|
|Publisher:||Koppert Biological Systems|
|Studio:||Koppert Biological Systems|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|