Sahara DG Herbicide for Total Bareground Control Imazapyr and Diuron
Sahara DG Herbicide for Total Bareground Control Imazapyr and Diuron by BASF at Blah Dood. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- total bare ground control of 150 species of annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds and vines with just 1 application.
- Because Sahara provides such outstanding residual control, it keeps new weeds from emerging all season long. You won't need to worry about re-treating after the initial application. Plus, when you use Sahara according to label directions, it won't harm nearby vegetation - even sensitive crops.
- The superior formulation of Sahara makes it easy for you to mix and apply. It's also particularly compatible with drift-control agents. Plus, it disperses easily in water and produces a stable, long-lasting suspension you can apply with either conventional sprayers or injection sprayers without fear of clogging nozzles or injection units.
- Unlike most other competitive products, Sahara controls emerged weeds and prevents new ones from emerging. Use Sahara in accordance with label directions and weeds won't reappear. And because Sahara can remain in suspension with adequate agitation, you'll spend less time on mixing - and that saves you money too.
- Since Sahara gives you a wider application window than other herbicides pre-emergence through late post-emergence - the weather won't determine your application schedule - you will.
|Item Weight:||10.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.7 x 10.85 x 10.85 inches|