USAGE: Mauget's newest fast acting tree injection product DINOCIDE in Generation II capsules is a CAUTION labeled closed-system insecticide containing 12% dinotefuran. It's active ingredient dinotefuran, is a translaminar which means it can pass from a tree's xylem (the layer in a tree that circulates water from the roots) to its phloem (the tree layer nearest the bark which transports sugars from the plant's leaves). This capability makes DINOCIDE uniquely effective against pests like certain boring insects which do their damage in the phloem layer. Dinocide is for use on forests, parks, and ornamental trees. DINOCIDE can yield results in as little as three (3) days.), OTHER RELEVANT INFO: DINOCIDE is the first (1st) and only Dinotefuran insecticide available for tree injection. Dinocide has a significantly faster action with treatment effects beginning within 3-7 days. • Significantly faster action • Starts controlling infestation as soon as 3 to 7 days following application • Aimed at controlling scale insects, a class of pests that harm trees and shrubs by sucking plant juices from tree leaves, twigs or bark. Members of the class include Q and B biotype whiteflies, Japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, mealybugs and flathead borers. • Broad spectrum, • May be applied in combination with other insecticides such as IMICIDE or ABACIDE 2 where control longer than 16 weeks is desired for a more broad-spectrum treatment. Labeled for the controlling of the following insects - Adelgids, Aphids, Black Vine Weevil Adult, Bronze Birch Borer, Cottonwood Longhorned Borer, Douglas Fir Cone Moth Larvae, Douglas Fir Gall Midge, Elm Leaf Beetle, Elm Scale, Eucalyptus Longhorned Borer, Flatheaded Borer, Hemlock Woolly Adelgid, Japanese Beetle, Lacebugs, Leaf Miners, Leafhoppers, Lerp Psyllids, Mealybug, Nipple Gall Psyllid, Obscure Scale, Pine Tip Moth Larvae, Pit Scale, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bug, Scale Insects, Spruce Budworm, Thrips, Whiteflies
Features & Highlights
- DINOCIDE is the first and only Dinotefuran (Safari) insecticide available for tree injections
- Dinotefuran, is a translaminar which means it can pass from a tree's xylem to its phloem
- May be Combined with certain fungicides when treating for beetles that carry fungi (ambrosia).
- Aimed at controlling scale insects, a class of pests that harm trees and shrubs by sucking plant juices from tree leaves, twigs or bark. Members of the class include Q and B biotype whiteflies, Japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, mealybugs and flathead borers.
- Completely enclosed system, minimal risk application method.
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.08 x 0.025 x 0.025 inches|