BP 300 Mosquito Fogging Chemical Pyrethrin Permethrin 418710
BP 300 Mosquito Fogging Chemical Pyrethrin Permethrin 418710 by BP 300 at Blah Dood. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For Indoor or Outdoor Application as a space, area or contact spray. Dependent upon insects to be controlled and the area to be treated, this product
Features & Highlights
- 1 gallon ULD BP-300 ~~ For Sale By Pestcontrolpros See My Amazon Store for More Professional Pest & Rodent Control Products
- Active Ingrediants: 3% Pyrethrin, 6% Piperonyl Butoxide, 91% Inert Ingredients ~~Can be applied undiluted or you can dilute it to have less than 3% Pyrethrin ~~ ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE!!
- Target Pests: Angoumois Grain Moths, Ants, Boxelder Bugs, Cadelles, Cheese Mites, Cigarette Beetles, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Granary Weevils, House Flies, Indianmeal Moths, Mosquitoes, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Spiders, Tobacco Moths, Wasps and Waterbugs SEE LABEL FOR FULL LIST
- For Use In: Apartments, Cafeterias, Dormitories and Office Buildings, Food Service Storage and Preparation Areas, Grocery and Convenience Stores, Health Care Facilities, Hotels, Motels, Restaurants, Schools and Universities. ~~ Application: Used in ULV foggers, Thermal foggers, Propane foggers and other conventional spraying and fogging equipment
- Pest Control Pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Pest Control Pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|