B&g Matrix Fly Light Trap Restaurant Uv Fly Light Trap 100 Watts All Metal White
B&g Matrix Fly Light Trap Restaurant Uv Fly Light Trap 100 Watts All Metal White by B&G at Blah Dood. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. B&G Matrix Flying Insect Light Trap - White Matrix Insect Light Trap - White. The most powerful and effective light trap available. 100 Watts of UV
Matrix Insect Light Trap - White. The most powerful and effective light trap available. 100 Watts of UV Light. All metal construction.
This trap (21 x 14 x 5 in.) has 100 watt capacity (four 25 Watt bulbs) for maximum attraction where fly infestation is heavy. For light infestations the 1-bulb or 2-bulb configuration can be used. This unit has an electronic ballast; 2 large glueboards (one behind the bulbs; one below); and built-in hooks for hanging from the ceiling and increasing attraction from all angles. Trap colors are black or white; and shatterproof bulbs are available.
Blacklight fly trap allows you to adjust the number of bulbs and glue boards used
Wall mount or hang from ceiling
Ideal for restaurants; kitchens; hospitals; patios nursing homes and offices
The Matrix II is the only blacklight fly trap that gives you the flexibility to add or remove light bulbs or glue boards depending on the fly infestations. When fly pressures are low; conserve electricity by removing one; two or even three of the four 25-watt bulbs and install just one of the two glue boards. When fly pressures increase in the summer; you can install all four bulbs to give you 100 watts of light output and install both glue boards giving you over 262 sq. in. of fly-catching surface area. Traps attract flies from both sides and can be wall-mounted or hung from the ceiling using the concealed handles. Each trap includes four 25-watt blacklight bulbs and two glue boards. 21Lx14"Wx5"D. Weighs 13 lbs. 120-volt. USA made.
• Bulbs should be replaced at least 1 time per year; preferably 2 times per year. For best results; install new bulbs in late spring to early summer.
• Matrix II may be operated with 1 or 2 bulbs during fall and winter; and 4 bulbs during spring and summer when flies are most active.
• Replace glue boar"
Features & Highlights
- B&g matrix flying insect light trap - white matrix insect light trap - white. The most
- Powerful and effective light trap available. 100 Watts of uv light. All metal construction.
- This trap (21 x 14 x 5 in.) Has 100 watt capacity (four 25 watt bulbs) for maximum
- Attraction where fly infestation is heavy. For light infestations the 1-bulb or 2-bulb configuration
- Can be used. This unit has an electronic ballast; 2 large glueboards (one behind the